The web's mother lode of free irrigation information!
Irrigation Product Listings & Reviews
Weathermatic CT70 Rotary Sprinkler
The CT70 is a large turf gear driven rotor sprinkler. This is a rotor sized for parks, schools and other large areas.
- 4" pop-up height.
- 1" female thread inlet on bottom.
- Rubber cover for safety is standard (it should be standard on everyone's rotors!)
- Safety clutch prevents gear stripping if turret is turned by hand.
- Internal screen.
- Wiper seal and stainless steel spring on pop-up model.
- Part circle model adjusts from 40° to 360°.
- Stainless steel distance adjustment screw.
- Built-in check valve on pop-up model (must be activated before installation).
- Oil lubricated drive unit.
- 5 nozzles included.
- 5 year warranty.
- Optional non-potable cover for systems using reclaimed water. (Purple cover labeled "NO TOME - DO NOT DRINK")
- Vandal cover lock (to discourage vandals from taking the sprinkler apart).
- Optional stainless steel sleeve to protect pop-up riser stem in sandy soils.
Manufacturer's Performance Data:
Contact Weathermatic for performance specifications. If you have a system big enough to need this head you should be communicating with either the factory or an authorized distributor. You should also have a design prepared by a professional designer who understands and has extensive experience in large turf sprinkler system design.
For an in-depth description of features found on this and other rotors, see the faq on "How to Select the Best Rotor-Type Sprinkler".
Text and Images by Jess Stryker unless noted. Copyright © Jess Stryker, 1997-2011. All rights reserved.